Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I am happy that you are here!

My hope is that you will find a wide variety of creativity here!

~Sparkly Fusion

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trying my hand at blogging! <3

Dear Potential Readers~
Here's a little background. I grew up in Wisconsin and have traveled to Germany, France, Thailand, Macau, and Japan. I lived in South Korea for almost 4 years. My interesting background leads to a lot of interesting stories.. starting kitchen towels on fire, dating, desperately searching for jobs, life in the church, my hope in God, and .. pink!

I have google reader and I love reading other blog pages. Some of my favorites are (copying straight from my reader-hope they don't mind):
justbento.com
As you may have noticed, they are all about food. I have recently started bringing my own lunch to work and am looking to spice it up a little. And since I lived in Asia, I love trying my hand at Asian food (thus, the kitchen towels starting on fire).
As for jobs, I currently work as an office manager, substitute special education aide, adult esl instructor, and dog-sitter.

I love telling entertaining stories!

And that's where I came up with the name.. "fusion". My funny, random stories and knowledge mixed into one! Enjoy! <3

~Sparkly Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment