Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I am happy that you are here!

My hope is that you will find a wide variety of creativity here!

~Sparkly Fusion

Friday, October 30, 2009

Well.. never much time for writing unless I have to do it for class. So I did this for class. haha. This is for my horticulture prof. that I didn't like so much. :)

Things I meant to say
(but since I quit, you never heard them)

I can't sleep at night because I slept through your biology class.
I don't why we have to look at ten types of grass.
I can't understand the difference between grafting and propagation.
My plants all died from contamination.

I skimmed the textbook but I don't know anything about hybrid corn
or how rid the roses from a thorn.
If I get a degree in horticulture,
do I have to work in agriculture?

I just wanted to grow a pretty flower
but in examination hour...
it's dead.
And you gave me a grade instead.

I quit studying.
My mind is muddying.
I give up on this degree.
There is nothing here to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment